Saturday, November 26, 2011

A CANDY FOR ALL SEASONS

m&ms are the happiest candies I know.



Do you remember, back in the day,
when m&ms came in two flavors
and melted in your mouth
not in you hand?



This past Halloween
I was out shopping for my weekly supplies
and ran into these...
WOW this was some serious good candy.



While out today, I looked for the candy corn,
but none could be found.
Cherry Cordial had taken its place.



What an enterprise!
You can find m&ms in almost any flavor
and color.


I love the pink and red ones at Valentine's Day.



m&ms were founded in 1941
and named after the founder, Forest Mars Sr.
and Bruce Murry of Hershey.


I can't wait for their next
bright idea.



Love it!

1 comment:

  1. They are the best aren't they. Those cherry ones look yummy. I never saw the candy corn ones....that's funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails