Thursday, March 22, 2012

MORNING WALK


The lovely weather here has prompted my sister
and I to get back into our morning routine of
walking every morning.



Yesterday we spied something over a
back fence that took our breath away.



This morning I had to go back with my camera
and take a few shots.



Four cherry trees anchor this small back yard.
I don't think I would ever want to leave it
in the Spring.



When I got home this morning
I was inspired to take advantage to this unusual weather.
I thought I just might get a jump start
on my geraniums that I store in
our basement over the winter.


I usually don't pull them out for another month,
but it has been in the 7o's and 80's here and if I start them now
they should be looking pretty good by May.
Worst case scenario...
I'll have to put them in the shed if it turns off
cold again.
I'm going to take that chance.

Happy Gardening.

1 comment:

  1. oh, those cherry trees are gorgeous! We don't have any Spring blooming here yet, no trees or tulips or daffodils. I live in the "Daffodil Valley" and there is not a bulb in sight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails