Sunday, March 11, 2012

SPRING FORWARD...INTO ACTION!

Well we lost an hour today, but I feel I got more accomplished
than I have for a very long time.
It felt great,
very satisfying!




As soon as the chill was out of the air,
I headed outside into the garden
for a little "clean up" time.
Two weeks ago I brought this prop home from work
and was able to get it polyurethaned
and into the back yard.




I also gave my hummingbird feeder pole a
covering of Rust-oeum Hammered paint.



Next I played around with my newest creation.
A mini greenhouse made from two old windows.




I had seen one at a show Sue and I went to last week
and said to myself...
I can make that.
It doesn't hurt when you have a pile of old windows
stashed in the basement.



I swept and cleaned up all around my
gardening shed.



Lastly I hung some bits of yarn
for my feathered friends.
Spring is in the air
and they will be building their nest
very soon.

Oh yea, forgot to tell you I also put together
my new rope hammock,
a Christmas gift from Sue...
but that's another post.

Happy Gardening!

1 comment:

  1. I want to live in your garden shed! So very cute. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails