Sunday, February 3, 2013

A BIRD IN THE HAND

What do you do on a snowy
winter Sunday?
 
 
I'm on my way to mastering the
art of needle felting.
My first attempt using the new book,
"Felted Feathered Friends" by
Laurie Sharp.
 
 
My little blue bird doesn't
come close to looking like the one
in the book.
The problem I'm having is
 proportion.
I just don't seem to have an eye for it.
Now granted, I'm just starting,
and I'm confident I will improve....
but I really thought it would be
easier than it is.
 
 
 

Patience is not my virtue,
and it's clear this is going to take
lots of practice.
 
 
But I'm game!
My next project.

3 comments:

  1. The bird is cute. I still haven't got round to using my Christmas kit - but you have inspired me to try. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Isn't it fun to try something new. Your blue bird may not be exactly like the book, but I think it is awesome for just starting learning. I can't wait to see your red bird. I really like the one in your previous post. When it snows, you just like to stay inside and craft. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails