Monday, February 21, 2011

FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING

The first signs of Spring are starting to emerge here at
Buttermilk Cottage.
I saw my first yellow on the Forsythia bush today and
noticed buds on the Dogwood.


Some of my early daffodils are already showing their color.


Tiny crocus are up in full force.


A few years ago I bought a bag of bulbs,
threw them up in the air
and planted them where the landed.




Blue Hyacinth
showing color.



Tulips are just starting to come up.
I absolutely love the Spring.
In the Fall I try to plant a few more bulbs every year.
Springtime comes, and its a brand new garden.






2 comments:

  1. Spring is definitely beginning to wake up here!
    Best,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everything in your garden came to live again. I bet there will be lots of colours in the nearby neighbourhood also. I'm so excited for you! Enjoy your (early) spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails