Sunday, October 2, 2011

IT'S ALIVE...IT'S ALIVE!!!

Yes, he's real!



My sister and I just returned from
a wonderful, relaxing week in
Hilton Head SC.
The condo we stayed in came with a bonus...
two free bikes.



The grounds on the
Shipyard Plantation was rich in
biking trails.
I hadn't been on a bike in over twenty years
but thought it was time
to get reacquainted.



I rode every day and it was marvelous!
I never knew who or what I'd run into.

I literally ran into a tree one day...
how embarrassing!



We stayed at the Coral Reef which was located
on the Shipyard Plantation.
The Plantation is home to several resorts
and they boast of three golf courses.
Sue and I don't golf, but we enjoyed
all the green.



Friday afternoon on my ride
I stopped by this lake hoping to
capture a few pictures of the
abundant water fowl.

This bad boy is who I ran into.
At first sight, I said to myself "he's not real".

When he started moving
so did I!!!


2 comments:

  1. OMGosh...I would be gone too...I spotted a 2ft one and did not hang around to even get a photo....Other than the gator siting, I hope you had a great get away.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful place to unwind. Everything looks so peaceful and tranquil. But Yikes! if I'd seen that gator (brilliant photo by the way) I don't know that I'd have been able to pedal my bicycle for my legs shaking. Glad you were able to retreat without upsetting the ol' boy. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails