Monday, June 18, 2012

JUST CLIP IT...CLIP IT GOOD

I've been crafting with my origami birds
and clothes pins.



There are baskets of birds
in my house
and I wanted to come up with another
way to use them for
my etsy site.


My sister in law Terry, suggested I attach them
to clothes pins
for a fun fastener.
And so I did...
and have sold two sets!!!



Now I know, about now you are saying to yourself
"what the heck can I do with
Origami Bird Clothes Pins?"


Well, here is just a few
delightful ideas.
Embellish a special gift


or attach it to a
Birthday or Thank you card
as an extra something.


Keep your letters
organized.


Use it in the bathroom for drying your wash cloth
or hanging your sponge.


Maybe as a bookmark.


You can even clip your chips.
Anything needs clipin...
use an Origami Bird Clothes Pin.


Yep, every home needs one
or two
or even three.

Happy Clipping!




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I love all the ways you've thought of to use them. Have a lovely week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birds! :) Great ways to use them in your daily life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails