Sunday, July 22, 2012

IT'S A GIRL!

Last year I brought home some pink striped paper
 from VS.  We had used it to line our bra trays 
that merchandise our beautiful 
bras.
I was inspired to make some birds using it,
but alas it was a little too thick
 for folding.
I was inspired though, so I went to Michaels 
and purchased some similar papers
that would do the trick.


The VS paper got me to thinking
about "Baby Showers"
I picked up some little charms
that make it work.


In my world the STORK has taken a holiday
and the CRANE is filling in.


Here is what I've come up with.
Three print origami birds on some skewers.
I think they make the perfect decorating piece
and when the party is over
everyone gets to take one home as
a party favor.


I also made some jumbo birds...well pretty big,
that can be hung over the table.
The neat thing about these birds 
 they can be used
 in the nursery
when the baby girl comes.

You will be able to find them in my etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails