Thursday, September 23, 2010

NEW PRINT BY AMBER ALEXANDER


Right before I went on vacation I ordered a print from etsy by Amber Alexander.

When I arrived home it was waiting for me.

I love cats and I love birds, the print was perfect for me.










When I ordered it, I didn't really have a place in mind...




...but I was thinking bedroom.
I knew it would be time to warm up the bedroom for Fall.





What tickled me, was Amber had included two small note cards just right for framing.
What a bonus! While on vacation we had gone to Ikea and I had purchased two small black
frames to have on hand. I couldn't resist them at two bucks a pop.
What a treat to get such a treasure at hardly no cost. I love it!




Here's my print, it's title, Tolerance.
Most of Amber's prints are of animals, but in a whimsical setting.
You can visit her site at etsy
here.
Take a look, you'll be glad you did.




My new print.





In my new Fall bedroom.






All set for those cozy nights.





4 comments:

  1. Your bedroom looks warm and cozy for the Fall season. Just love the colors...and the print fits in beautifully!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - looks great! I visited her shop at etsy and she is so talented! There are a lot of attractive prints there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you warmed up your room. I am going to take a look at Amber Alexander's shop. You bought a great print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! it looks great :)
    your room looks so warm and cozy and inspires me to change my bedroom! :) It's really nice to see Tolerance in its new home:)
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails