Monday, August 2, 2010

Sit Back and Relax




Is there anything more perfect than a cool front porch on a hot sunny day? I don’t think so! When I’ve been out in the garden all morning and start to feel a bit pooped, I know it’s time for a nice glass of my sister’s chi iced tea and a spot on the front porch. Our porch is one of the features that sold us on the house when we purchased it a few years back. There’s no better way to kick back and relax than on our porch swing. My sister Susan, has created a lovely outdoor space that inviting to both family and guest. We share many hours there, it’s a great place to read a book or brouse through our favorite magazines. Sometimes in the evenings, we have a late supper and enjoy our neighbors as they strole by with their pooches.
Hope you have a wonderful 4th. Of July.
Orig. post 7/03/2010 Wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails